VICSRAPID is a statewide, non-profit, community-based organisation formed to enance the lifestyle of people with disabilities through opportunities in community sport and recreation.
- provides an information service,
- maintains an athlete and membership database
- conducts community and peer education particularly in schools
- provides speakers and information/visual displays
- provides consultancy to community sport and recreation groups/organisations
- facilitates the inclusion of people with disabilities into activities, sports programs and events
- initiates and co-ordinates talent identification clinics
- develops working relationships with state sporting associations
- establishes firm relationships/partnerships and networks with both the community organisations and the disability field
- and lots more....